Wildcat is committed to providing our personnel a safe work environment. The Company’s commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment is clearly shown by our track record. We maintain high hiring standards, provide comprehensive safety training to our personnel, and hold them accountable for deviations from our safe work policies.
All Wildcat personnel are competent to perform their duties in accordance with the Integrated QHSE Management System as based on the systems and standards of ISO 9001-2008 and OSHA 18001.
- Safety is a core value of Wildcat Oil Tools.
- The safety culture is owned and led by the Operations Management Team.
- Wildcat Oil Tools is a member of ISNetworld and Avetta & maintains a rating of “A” or “Green” with all customers.
- Our TRIR for 2015 is 0.83.
- Rolling TRIR since 2012 is .43.
- 2017 YTD TRIR 0.
- We have an extensive new hire and refresher training.